At RE/Max Lifestyles, we love finding the homes and properties of our customers’ dreams. It is rewarding work -- but it doesn’t stop there. The ‘lifestyle’ behind RE/MAX Lifestyles is, in part, our commitment to others. We are all involved in something close to our hearts.
Our members are involved in organizations like:
- Habitat for Humanity: This widely known nonprofit organization helps families build and improve their houses.
- The Rotary Club: Rotary is all about living life ethically and honestly. The club unifies businesses and community leaders to provide goodwill in our backyard and around the world.
- Giant Paw Prints Rescue., Inc: Unfortunately, big breeds are often overlooked in shelters because they cost more to feed and take to the vet. Giant Paw Prints Rescue is a local volunteer-based nonprofit that re homes dogs that are in shelters or unwanted.
- Children’s Miracle Network with Riley Hospital: This North American non-profit organization raises funds for hospitals that serve children. They also raise money for medical research and community awareness.
- Housing Opportunities: Housing Opportunities is a local community nonprofit that focuses on preventing homelessness for adults, children, and seniors in Porter and LaPorte counties.
- The Caring Place: This non-profit social service organization, serves the needs of domestic violence victims. The organization primarily serves victims in Lake, Porter and Starke counties in Northwest Indiana and beyond.
- Hilltop House: A nonprofit that supports the community by providing free or affordable childcare and after school care and also a food pantry.
In addition, some of our members are also involved with their church’s charitable giving, the Valpo Board Planning Commission, local food pantries, and Valpo Schools Foundation. For all of us at RE/MAX Lifestyles, it is so important to give back to the community in which we live, work, and play. There is always a need.
To find out how we can help you buy or sell your property, call us today at: (219) 464-1007.