“Stay home.”But where is home? Seemingly, many Indianans are looking for a house. Even with COVID-19, the Indiana housing market hasn’t slowed. Sellers enjoy a steady stream of
Best Places to Eat in Valpo
Dated: March 19 2021
"Valparaiso" meaning "Vale of Paradise" has many delicious restaurants that make home taste like paradise.
Here are 5 of the best places to eat in Valparaiso:
6. Suzie's Café- Tucked in the south side of Valparaiso, this cozy restaurant is a town gem. Their breakfast and lunch menus are exceptional. They also have a bakery and catering options. Try their gigantic cinnamon roll and fresh fruit!
5. Kelsey's Steak & Seafood- Showcasing a scrumptious menu filled with steak and seafood, Kelsey's is a Valparaiso favorite. Kelsey's also has a relaxing, beautiful atmosphere and a full bar. Check out the famous Prime Rib! You can take a look at their full menu using this link: https://www.restaurantji.com/in/valparaiso/kelseys-steak-and-seafood-/
4. Round the Clock- This is a great place to grab breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Round the clock is a kid-friendly establishment and is known for its quick and friendly service. They also offer catering services. Try the delicious lemon rice soup and fresh biscuits!
3. La Cabana- If you are looking for amazing margaritas, look no further. La Cabana is a Valparaiso favorite. We recommend the steak tacos. Make sure to bring your appetite…La Cabana has healthy portions and free chips & salsa!
2. Furin Japanese Restaurant & Bar- Craving sushi? You don't need to leave town to get amazing authentic Japanese cuisine! Located right across from the courthouse, Furin has a generous selection of sushi and beverages. Check out their smoothies and their Valproll maki.
1. Lincoln Flats- This Valparaiso eatery is full of flavor! Come test out the Pig Candy made of bacon, brown sugar, and siracha. Located inside a historic building, there is a strong feeling of community and relaxation. There are great lunch and dinner choices on the menu and a full bar.
When you live in Valparaiso, there is always something amazing to eat! These are just some of the city's fabulous restaurants. Thinking about moving to the "Vale of Paradise?" Contact your team at Matt Evans RE/MAX Lifestyles today at 219.464.2121. We know the city of Valparaiso and can help you make your Valpo dreams come true!